Dr. Tong Man, Jasmine, 唐 文
Academic Qualification: BA, PhD (PolyU)
Tel: (852) 2616-7976
- Translation Studies
- Literary Translation
- Cultural Studies
- “Whose Strange Stories?” in East Asian History pp. 1-49, No. 17/18, June/December 1999, Institute of Advanced Studies, Australian National University Press.
- 韋婭中英文詩集之濕月亮 by 韋婭， Wet Moon, Fire Fly Company Limited, Hong Kong, 2004.
- “掉下去的愛麗絲” & “新美學的誕生—愛麗絲的變奏” by 梁秉鈞，“Alice Falling Down”, p.7, & “The Birth of the New Aesthetics”, p.42, in Clothink, Catalogue, Fringe98, 1998.
- “Midnight Swim” by Louise Wakeling, “夜半游泳” in Footprints on Paper 紙上的腳印 Edited by Robyn Lanssen & Yiyan Wang, pp.70-73, Robyn Ianssen Production, Sydney, 1996.
- Jasmine Tong received her BA (Chinese, Translation and Interpretation) and PhD (Translation) from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. She taught in the Language Centre of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology from 2001 to 2003. Currently she is a Teaching Fellow of the Department of Translation at Lingnan University in Hong Kong.